Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Resolution & First day of Semester 2

New Years was awesome! My boyfriend cooked me dinner (yummy! <3 a="" and="" i="" nbsp="" p="" party....="" to="" went="">Anyways, my New Years Resolutions are:
1. Write more
2. Maintain good marks
3. Never take another class remotely like GBLS 2P70. Ever. Again.
4. Spend almost every Saturday doing crafts with the little sisters
5. keep my room clean... sort of
6. Eat more, Eat healthier
7. get my License!!!
8. Beat my boyfriend at AoM

..... I think that's do-able!

And for another amusing list, here some things that happened on my first day of Semester 2:

- my engl-2p83 prof announced to us that she was stoned from her meds and that was why she was ending lecture after only a half hour
- I thought I spotted one of my male friends from a distance but when the person came into better view it was... actually an old woman?
- I was definitely attacked my an automatic door that closed just when I was walking past and completely smoked me
- I got one wheel of my car stuck in a ditch that was RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE? Can't I back out my driveway without doing something silly?

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, this is going to be a good year for you. I can tell these things, you know:P Good New Year, Tiny:D

    ReplyDelete