Monday, September 24, 2012

wedding wedding wedding wedding


... How many days until the wedding? What day is it today? Have I paid so-and-so yet? Where did I put those wedding programs.... What time did I book that hair appointment...

And before you know it, it's 3 in the morning and my to-do list has grown even longer.

Five days until I am married. (Whaaat? Helen with a husband? The word still makes me giggle.)

So if anyone is wondering why jewellery and blog updates are slow, that's why.

If anyone has noticed that this blog entry is disjointed and frantic, that's why.

And my cat is still sick. I still have to edit the wedding vows. I have stuff to print out. My bank account is crying.

On the bright side, I'm starting to think of some Christmas specials for my website and blog.

Maybe some jewellery giveaways? Some coupons? Maybe I'll think of some sort of contest?

Anyhow, contest details won't be out until November, and I have some cool ideas for a Halloween giveaway too!

Alas, all this must wait until I am back from my honeymoon (I'm going to New York!!!). In the meantime, you may scope out my store and see what shiny trinkets I have added: http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Beaded_Bohemian



So who knows? Maybe you can win your favorite piece in the next month or two!


No comments:

Post a Comment