Friday, March 8, 2013

Store Updates (and cats)

So I guess my hiatus went on for a little longer...! What can I say. Life was unrelenting.

On the bright side, I'm updating my store with lots of new pretties (and they're sparkly too!)

I've declared this year the year of the earring! I got my ears pierced for the first time last year and it's definitely given me new perspective and inspiration for earring design.

Enjoy! My hand-made jewellery is available for purchase, old pieces and new, at my store here:

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Beaded_Bohemian#/?s=2
 
 
 
 





 
 
And as a little treat for those of you who made it this far down the blog post, here's a picture of a familiar lady. She's all grown up now.
 
So. Cute.
So. Much. Trouble.

I remember when she was just a tiny little thing... (see below). She is now over a year old and she is just as hyper, mischievous, squeaky, and rambunctious when she was a baby.

I remember how timid she was when we first got her. Now she'll follow us everywhere.
 
 

Elphie and Nigel are now best friends (most of the time).
 
I have better photos of them together. But this one is so funny.
 
Elphie: play with me! wake up!
Nigel: Noooo. Mussttt. Sleeep.
Elphie: .... fine. I'll lie on top of you then.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable jewelry, adorable cats :] Thanks for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete